For Sale €355,000 - Residential
Architecturally designed, five bedroom family residence.
Located 40 mins drive off the N11, this property is ideally positioned, tucked into the hillside C.3.5km from the expanding village of Tinahely. The property which is a 4 minute walk from the renowned Ballybeg House wedding venue, could offer good potential as a B&B due to its surroundings and location, adjacent to the walkways around Tinahely village including the Wicklow Way and the Railway walk to name a few The property which is architecturally designed has been enjoyed by its current occupiers since it was built 20 years ago.This should prove an ideal home for somebody wanting a bright spacious dwelling, designed to a spectacular standard with all the comforts of modern day living.
Services: Power Supply, Mains water, Private sewerage system, oil fired central heating, water heating and phone point.
Directions: From the centre of Tinahely village, proceed down to the bottom of the village, cross the bridge and at the Tinahely Business Centre on the left hand side, keep left up the hill. After approximately 1km pass Kilaveney church on right hand side. Continue straight on for 1.7km. There is a white cottage on the left hand side with its gable end on the roadside, turn left up the lane at this cottage and the property is the first entrance on the left hand side with for sale sign.
- • 4 minutes walk from Ballybeg House
- • Adjacent to the Wicklow way walking path
- • Architecturally designed split level property
- • Bright spacious layout
- • Conveniently located only 40 mins drive off the N11
- • Conveniently located within easy reach to Tinahely village
- • Easy reach of the Railway walk
- • Easy reach of wooded walks
- • Enjoys excellent views
- • Large balcony area off living room
- • Many vaulted ceilings throughout